Need refresher lessons?
Refresher lessons is a option to improve your skills and gain confidence out on the road. There are several reasons why you might wish to take lessons, including:
- Recently started driving again after years without access to a car, so looking to get back up-to-speed;
- You’re a new driver but lack confidence, so you need further practice before going solo;
- You’ve had an accident while driving and so you want to regain your confidence;
- You want to build your experience of driving in certain situations, e.g. motorway or night-time driving;
- Prosecuted for speeding or dangerous driving by the police, who have recommended you take a additional lessons;
- Automatic lessons at £70.00 for two hours weekdays between 9am and 4pm and £80.00 after 4pm and weekends.
How the course works?
Our refresher course is designed to meet your requirements.
You can choose how many hours of training you wish to undertake and this could range from a one off roundabout lesson to a full course of driving lessons..
Is also an option to start with a refresher lesson and then on to complete Pass Plus course.
This course will help you to gain extra experience and obtain a certificate from the DVSA.
Most refresher lessons are booked in 2 hour appointments and this is how you get more time to practice your driving techniques.
If you require an intensive style due to time constraints and wanting to get back behind the wheel as soon as possible, then please ask for intensive refresher lessons.